Roundcube Amavis Spam Setting Plugin

Date: Apr 22 2009

Just finished a very early version of a roundcube webmail plugin for amavisd-new spamassassins per user settings via sql. I figure i would post a screenshot. I will be releasing something in the next few weaks. I just want test it on our server for a couple weeks.

Sample screenshot of the main plugin screen

roundcube_amavis

Be Sociable, Share!

facebook comments:

20 Comments to “Roundcube Amavis Spam Setting Plugin”

1. wynni 8 May 2009 at 4:42 am #

I need this plugin… can you send by e-mail?

2. Anonym 3 June 2009 at 5:05 am #

Is it possible to get, even in beta version, this plugin ?

3. Schickel 12 June 2009 at 6:59 am #

Hi,

this is a gret plugin. Please post, if you have updates or where the plugin can be downloaded.

Greetings from Munich

4. postmaster 12 June 2009 at 9:35 am #

We need a ldap version ;)

5. undertoe 12 June 2009 at 9:37 am #

I am going to package this up this weekend and i’ll have it for download. I have been running it on my server with no issues since this original post. stay tuned….

6. Schickel 16 June 2009 at 5:48 am #

*stay tuned* ;)

7. undertoe 25 June 2009 at 8:58 am #

I really haven’t had much time to get things packaged up. But what i did was just made a full copy of my roundcube directory called super roundcube. It contains seive message filtering plugin & my spamassassin postfix.

all config files are in /plugin/ if you have any questions email me. I am gonna consider this like a public alpha.

super-roundcube.0.01.tgz 3.34 m

super-roundcube.0.01.zip 5.59 m

Enjoy

8. till 1 July 2009 at 10:23 am #

You should def. start a project on Google Code or Github so it’s never lost. Good work! :)

9. Schickel 3 July 2009 at 11:01 am #

Thanks!

One question i have about amavis and SQL:
    Which tables you use? Have you a sql-dump?

10. Allen 29 December 2009 at 6:00 pm #

Has anyone done anymore work on this? It is like the holy grail of a postfix, amavis, spamassassin, roundcubemail, all on sql setup but I can’t get it working at all. some of the pages need to be edited directly, and some of the database tables are not standard with the amavis-on-sql schema.

11. undertoe 29 December 2009 at 10:27 pm #

I am still available to work on it, what seems to be the problem?
    Are you able to provide me with an sql layout of your tables/col?

12. Allen 30 December 2009 at 1:15 pm #

@undertoe
    Yes I can provide you with such but it’s a lot of text and I can’t see where I can upload a text file to this site. How would you like me to get it to you? I think the main problem I am having is that I didn’t realize that it looks like its made for roundcube 0.2 and I’m using 0.3. I am currently getting the css to line up, but I’ve got a lot of errors in the log file having to do with the sql side of things that I will have to track down later. I had to manually edit the table names in config.inc.php to match the schema that I found for amavis-new on sql, but there was still a section that I can’t get to match up because it still had the tables for the sauserprefs plugin and as far as I can tell amavis-new does not use these setting at all as it has it’s own tables. It looks like it pulled the correct data from the policy tables I had but when I try to change anything it gives “cannot create user” at the top of the page. And, as I’m currently working on the css, I have not done any tracking on that error I just saw it and noted it for later. I can either paste the sql schema here (a lot of text) or I can get a text file to you somehow. Anyway thanks for responding as usually no one does on these kinds of pages. Also, I am not an expert in any of this stuff either, so I’m sure that I probably have something done wrong. I’m learning more everyday. Thanks

13. undertoe 30 December 2009 at 1:35 pm #

@Allen
    Allen, in fear of botspam can you just email using the contact us form.
    then i’ll get your email and maybe i can try to help you

14. Allen 30 December 2009 at 1:39 pm #

@undertoe
    absolutely, no problem.

15. Crupuk 23 March 2010 at 8:57 am #

No more information about this plugin ?

Is still alive ?

I have installed the super-roundcube but he don’t seems to use amavisd-new table…

Can you help me ?

Thanks !

16. Lukas 19 April 2010 at 11:54 am #

Hello

Have anybody SQL scheme of roundcube plugin, amavis-new and spamassasin?
    I trying create it someone but I’m not successful,.

thanks for help

17. Henrique 16 July 2010 at 3:48 pm #

Hi,

Can you explain me how can i use your plugin with the newest version of roundcube?

I had try to put your plugin on my roundcube plugin directory and config my main.inc.php, but no success.

Thank you for your help.

• benleto 21 October 2011 at 11:38 am #

I would have to say this is probably, out dated by now.

18. imk 5 September 2012 at 9:00 am #

Did this ever get packaged by anyone as a proper plugin – would be a great tool!!!

19. janey 20 September 2012 at 9:21 pm #

too bad this has become outdated.. this is exactly what roundcube needs. amavisd-new is pretty much the standard way now.